Monday, August 23, 2010

80's party


So I realize I've been remiss in posting for the last few weeks (which you ought to get used to, seeing as I can be forgetful about such things). As such, as a peace offering to all the folks who miss me, I shall post pictures of me dressing in quite the ridiculous manner.

This is also a good time to introduce you to my roommates, who are quite awesome. You will recognize your's truly in the middle, hiding my extreme tallness by kneeling down. Moving from left to right you have Jac(queline), Guille, Amy, Kathryn, Lorenzo, Danielle and Kagan.

I truly can say that I hit the jackpot with roommates as these are some great people. And you know I mean that because of the very low likelihood that one of them actually will read this blog. Let's be honest, if my roommate told me "Hey, I've got a blog," I'd probably only read it once out of courtesy and then never look at it again. Anyways, now all of you back home know that I'm not living with a bunch of crazies...or if I am, at least not the dangerous crazy sort.

1 comment:

  1. Nice vest, man. Kind of looks like you're sporting a faux-hawk, though, I think it's just the lighting.

    ReplyDelete